|The Piscataway BOE asked us to share the following information with our members.
· On Tuesday, June 22, at 7 PM, the Culture, Climate and Community Relations Committee will host a virtual meeting to discuss the naming opportunity for the PHS Football Field. If you would like to attend, please register here.
· Beginning Wednesday, June 23 from 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM, and continuing through the end of August, we will provide meals to students though out Meal Distribution program. Our revised summer program includes breakfast, lunch, and snack for seven days at the following locations:
· Arbor Intermediate School, 1717 Lester Place (pick-up in the side parking lot)
· Schor Middle School, 243 North Randolphville Road
· Conackamack Middle School, 5205 Witherspoon Street
· Administration Building, 1515 Stelton Road
I also wanted to share our latest issue of the Superintendent’s Report, filled with good news from across the District.
Public Information Officer/Webmaster
Piscataway Township Schools