The NBA regular season doesn’t tip off until next week, but a Thursday night chock-full of exciting college and pro football matchups is certain to satisfy the appetite of sports bettors eager to pocket some winning tickets.
An appetizer of college pigskin includes a pair of 7:30pm ET kickoffs. Georgia Southern (-17) travels to Texas State (+17) for a duel in the Sunbelt Conference, and TCU hosts Texas Tech in a Big 12 shootout.
The main course for the evening resumes a bitter NFC East rivalry as Carson Wentz leads the defending Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles up the Turnpike to face rookie sensation Saquon Barkley and the New York Giants.
Don’t miss an opportunity to load your account with cash. Use Bonus Code 18BONUS on your first deposit to claim 100% up to $1,000 Bonus. Act now — this exclusive offer expires on Sunday, October 14th at 11:59pm.
*Odds subject to change
**Terms and Conditions:
1. A MINIMUM deposit of $25.00 is required to qualify for the bonus.
2. You will receive a 100% bonus on your qualifying first deposit only.
3. Deposits via Skrill and Neteller do not qualify for this bonus.
4. This offer expires on Sunday, October 14th at 11:59pm (ET).
5. The maximum bonus per deposit is $1,000.
6. There is a 15x (fifteen times) rollover requirement associated with this promotion.
7. In order to receive a bonus you must use promo code 18BONUS in the cashier while making your deposit.
8. You must use any existing free plays already in your account before claiming any new free plays.
9. This promotion is non-transferable.
10. The free plays you earn are for the sportsbook. They cannot be used in the Racebook, Casino, Poker or Live Betting.
11. No withdrawals can be made within 30 days of claiming this promotion.
12. SportsBetting reserves the right to alter or amend the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time without notice.
13. Players residing in Russia, Bulgaria, Greece and Serbia do not qualify for bonuses.
14. Please see SportsBetting’sgeneral rules for additional terms and conditions regarding bonuses.